A brief history of Saint Aloysius Parish
Saint Aloysius Parish was the first Catholic Church established in Pottstown, Pennsylvania when the first church building was dedicated in 1856. Our current church building was dedicated in December 1891. The cornerstone of Saint Aloysius School was laid in January 1913.
Our parish has over 3,000 registered families, which represents an increase of about 10% over the past two years. Our parish school has 272 students enrolled and our Religious Education Program consists of 250 students. We have numerous ministries and activities that address the spiritual and social needs of our parishioners.