- Join for a discussion group using Pope Francis' book "The Joy of the Gospel". The group will meet starting this coming Tuesday in the Parish Office at two different times: 10:30 and 6:15. You may choose either time to meet. Please contact Sister Marty in the Parish Office for more information.
- This Tuesday our Youth Group will meet in the Gathering Center starting at 7pm for an activity and discussion. All students in grades 7-12 are welcome. Please bring a snack to share. Visit saintaloysius.net/stay for more details.
- Our Parish Choir is looking for vocalists and instrumentalists to join us especially as we prepare for Confirmation and Christmas. Anyone interested can attend rehearsals Thursdays from 7-8pm in Church.
- Next Sunday our school will hold their annual "Fall Frolic". Please check the bulletin for more details. Raffle baskets will be on display next weekend after Masses and raffle tickets will be available. Please help support our school by participating.
- On Sunday, November 1st we will celebrate our Annual Mass of Remembrance and Potluck Supper. Please visit saintaloysius.net/allsouls or call the Parish Office to attend.
- On Saturday, November 7th, our parish is hosting "Godly Men: A Men's Conference". Please visit saintaloysius.net/godlymen to register for free or for more information.