- The 3rd Annual "St. Aloysius School 5k Walk/Run" will be held this Saturday, April 25th at Riverfront Park; 101 College Drive Pottstown, PA 19464. Registration begins at 7:30 AM. The 1 Mile Kids Run begins at 8:30 am; the 5K Run/Walk begins at 9:00 am. Registration is $30.00 for the 5k, 1 Mile Kids Run: $10.00, Family Registration: $80.00. Award Groups (male and female) 14 and Under, 15-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+ *One Award for most St. Al's Spirit. To register: http://www.active.com/asset_service/566c3c63-d546-4f02-aaa8-d946169c5e89?preview=true
- Next weekend after all of the Masses, Deacon Christopher Stoley will be greeting everyone as he says farewell to St. Aloysius Parish as he prepares for his Ordination to the Priesthood in the Diocese of Lincoln on Sunday, May 24th! Please join us after all Masses to offer him your prayers and best wishes. After the 12:00 Noon Mass, there will be a special luncheon reception in the Gathering Center. All parishioners are invited.
- Next Sunday, April 26th, there will be a Youth Group Meeting following the 5:00 PM Youth Mass. In tandem with Deacon Stoley's farewell, we will have a special game of "Stump the Clergy" where you will be invited to ask our clergy any and all questions you may have! All participants are asked to bring their favorite picnic foods to share for dinner. Sign up to bring food here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wa87Wd8TypTKY1u2phK_Uy3ZEOsr_PmKfPO5jKXcDjI/edit?usp=sharing
- First Communion will be celebrated on Sunday, May 3rd. 3rd Grade PREP Students will recieve the Sacrament at the 10:30 AM Mass and the School students will recieve at the 12:00 PM Mass. Please keep these students in your prayers during this very special time!
- "The 10th Annual St. Aloysius School Golf Outing" will be held on Friday, May 8th at Hickory Valley Golf Club. Tee Time is 1:00 PM with a Clam Bake Dinner at 5:00 PM. Tickets for the Clam Bake only are $30. We need golfers! To register to to help sponsor the event, please conact Pat Kerwin, Director or Development at 610-326-5877 Ext. 420.
- Tickets for "The Mary Ann Renninger Memorial Concert" on Friday, May 8th are now on sale for $20 in the Parish Office. Father Michael Renninger, Mary Ann's son, will be joining us as the featured vocalist for this wonderful night of music and celebration!